Attracting the right executive and assembling a high-performance team is only the start. Ongoing talent management, employee engagement, and leadership development are crucial to maintaining competitive advantage. Given the rapidly evolving needs of our clients, at TRANSEARCH we have adapted our executive search capabilities to facilitate more value-add and a holistic enterprise approach.
With Talent Scouting, you obtain a candidate short-list and pipeline building without the financial commitment of a fully retained search. By leveraging a market research-based approach to proactively engage with high-performing individuals, we give your team a head start in the arms race for talent. Perhaps a C-level executive is retiring, and you have potential successors, but you wonder if the best candidate is employed at another company. Or maybe you’re not ready to hire, but you’re ready to browse and prefer a relaxed, natural courtship.
Milestones & Deliverables:
- In addition to the project leader, we allocate a team of two (2) recruiters and one (1) researcher to your Talent Scouting assignment.
- Together we conduct a kick-off to nail down everything from candidate scorecard to culture and compensation.
- We deliver a Statement of Work (“Needs Assessment”) as well as a Position Description for your approval.
- We approach 15+ targeted and/or competitor organizations in which we fully source relevant talent based on criteria exhibited in the Statement of Work.
- And, we approach dozens of additional individuals outside such organizations who also seem to match the ideal criteria.
- We begin submitting long-lists of individuals who have been researched and/or contacted, and note their interest or potential fit as well as compensation.
- We aim to complete a Talent Scouting assignment within four to six weeks.
- More often than not, Talent Scouting clients elect to convert the long-list of individuals into a full search.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org